Amazon Key

David

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

Or if you live near me, every courier can simply ring the bell, interrupt what I'm doing and leave the neighbours parcels with me because I happen to work from home....:angry:

Ha, same, I’ve become the local collection hub, had one the other day 2 streets away. Sign of online shopping too much.

5 hours ago, David said:

Ha, same, I’ve become the local collection hub, had one the other day 2 streets away. Sign of online shopping too much.

Is it because you’re alway on the Xbox? In fact, how do you answer the flippen door? When I shout my lad down for his nose bag he always says he can’t pause the game?

10 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Is it because you’re alway on the Xbox? In fact, how do you answer the flippen door? When I shout my lad down for his nose bag he always says he can’t pause the game?

I had a headset on, was late at night. Don’t usually listen out for deliveries past 9pm

From what I have seen,this only operates if you have the Amazon key lock and CCTV camera fitted to your address which has a pin code fitted...this then enables you to allow access within a time period for the Amazon delivery driver to drop the goods just inside your front door and is under surveillance by the integrated camera when they do..you can revoke access at any time....

Archived