RamsTV: The Review Show

Ellafella

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Does anybody else have problems when trying to watch RamsTV through a PS4? Trying to watch the review show but having no luck, picture seems to freeze after 30seconds or so but the audio carries on?

I initially had problems with quality when watching on ps4 at the start of the season. I don't think the ps4 browser has the required add ons to run it properly. Recommend just buying a chromecast and all your problems will be solved. 

15 hours ago, r_wilcockson said:

I initially had problems with quality when watching on ps4 at the start of the season. I don't think the ps4 browser has the required add ons to run it properly. Recommend just buying a chromecast and all your problems will be solved. 

Agree....the PS4 browser is crap....if you have a android phone(and you should!) then getting a Chromecast or two is a no brainer.....works perfectly.

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Agree....the PS4 browser is crap....if you have a android phone(and you should!) then getting a Chromecast or two is a no brainer.....works perfectly.

Chromecast is possibly the best £30 i've ever spent, loving watching the U23 games and the matchday live replays on TV.

Got a Amazon fire stick and downloaded and installed AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO), cost £1.89 but I am able to mirror what's on my iphone or ipad onto the my TV via the fire stick.

Alot better, easier and tidier than HDMI lead from the laptop to the tv and plugging the laptop to the power cos the battery is f******.

I watched the Norwich V Rams Review shows with Shinner and Edworthy and have to say it was very good. Despite the result, they did "tell it how it was" warts and all. Great credit to them! They didn't go all giddy-like {in contrast to some on here who were "intoxicated with giddiness"} but did say Rams rode their luck at times. They also pointed out the positives, so a good balance achieved. It really does make such a difference when they tell it how it was rather than just being "North Korean" abut it. I enjoyed the expert analysis and observations. Keep it up! :mellow:

Archived