Pregnant People

Day

15 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

It's annoying to think that ANY politician is being paid from the public purse for things like this when we have so many people sleeping rough.

Don't think I could accept my pay cheque if this was the sum of my days work.

Thats the annoying things with stuff like this, its probably costs thousands and people up in hotels smashing expenses. Its like when they do investigations into cheesburgers, spend about 6 months on it and announce they can make you fat if you eat too many.

Its bloody ridiculous.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Thats the annoying things with stuff like this, its probably costs thousands and people up in hotels smashing expenses. Its like when they do investigations into cheesburgers, spend about 6 months on it and announce they can make you fat if you eat too many.

Its bloody ridiculous.

To be fair I've been carrying out an investigation like this into beer.

I've visited numerous pubs, spent thousands of pounds and confirm that beer makes you both drunk and fat.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I've visited numerous pubs, spent thousands of pounds and confirm that beer makes you both drunk and fat.

That's weird cause I did the same and found that I came to the conclusion it made me irresistible to women. Unfortunately my findings were largely disputed.

7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

That’s what’s done me then! I wasn’t told? I’m suing the Breweries me!

6 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

That's weird cause I did the same and found that I came to the conclusion it made me irresistible to women. Unfortunately my findings were largely disputed.

I also found there was a beer that made my wife atractive, but that just turned out to be a rogue batch.

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

I also found there was a beer that made my wife atractive, but that just turned out to be a rogue batch.

:o

We live in a World where we are told we can have everything we want, and only a bigot, or a racist, or a homophobe would tell you otherwise. 

Trans men can have babies. Yes, because they are women, who identify as men. Whether they identify as a doormouse or a penguin, is completely up to them, and good luck to them. But it doesn't change biological facts. Physically you are a woman, and therefore you are a pregnant woman. 

Facts don't care if you're offended. 

4 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

We live in a World where we are told we can have everything we want, and only a bigot, or a racist, or a homophobe would tell you otherwise. 

Trans men can have babies. Yes, because they are women, who identify as men. Whether they identify as a doormouse or a penguin, is completely up to them, and good luck to them. But it doesn't change biological facts. Physically you are a woman, and therefore you are a pregnant woman. 

Facts don't care if you're offended. 

It's absolutely bonkers.

Can you imagine being a teacher trying to teach sex education these days?

31 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Can you imagine being a teacher trying to teach sex education these days?

Equally - can you imagine being a teacher trying to teach sex education in the 1950s (you will burn in hell and/or go to prison if you are gay) or or the 1890s (we simply will not talk about the subject)

Times change for the better

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

Equally - can you imagine being a teacher trying to teach sex education in the 1950s (you will burn in hell and/or go to prison if you are gay) or or the 1890s (we simply will not talk about the subject)

Times change for the better

Have no problem with it if people want to act that way but not sure how igoring gender changes anything for the better?

How long before we stop distinguishing between humans and animals?

In fact why stop there? We don't want to hurt plants and flowers feelings too!

Archived