Life Ruined

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, sheeponacid said:

Hmm put horns on a gritstone & we have the Lonk...a Lancashire breed...still the Whitefaced Woodland has horns, but it lacks the black....would Gary Rowetts white & white army sound right???

We do get called the sheepsh*g army and not the ramsh*g army. 

Time to bring the club in to 2017 and rebrand? ?

7 hours ago, Kernow said:

What the actual f****** f***? I've always thought it was a cartoony style ram with the central circle being like a large, oversized eye.

Now I've seen this I'm looking at it and everything just feels like a lie, it's all horribly wrong.

I still can't unsee the way I've always seen it though, it looks better that way and I will try my very best to put this nonsense to the back of my mind and carry on seeing it the way I've always seen it, the right way.

CAC8FE8D-3F8E-40E9-B42F-3872FB5AB072.gif

10 hours ago, Gritters said:

Some people should hang their heads in shame. I knew every contour of the Ram and have drawn it on numerous bog walls in various cities around the country. I reached the pinnacle of my Ram drawing when I scratched one onto the bog wall in the Trent End when I got dragged to a concert there.

Beat me to it I too have drawn this on school desks cloak rooms and toilets (whilst I was a pupil) got detention on numerous occasions ,got a verbal warning at the last factory I worked for graffiti as well .

I still draw the RAM whilst doodling absent minded nowadays (and my mind is absent quite a LOT)

I asked my missus to point out what she could see in our badge, after the initial confusion as to the why and what’s she successfully pointed out the mouth, followed by the eye and then the horn. 

Just to add more context to this post, the same woman thought World War 3 had started as she saw it on Facebook. She also believed that Titanic 2 was coming out at the cinema having watched a trailer.

I think it’s important part of this post to understand just what I’m working with here and that even she quite easily picked out the eye without any assistance.

In the almost 9 years we’ve been online, I don’t think I’ve seen a topic confuse me more than this, and I’ve read every single one from Curtains.

Best thread in ages. What I can’t quite understand is not only why people thought a ram has an eye the size of a melon, but just as confusing is why people thought said melon would be located behind its ear. Melon sized or not it still wouldn’t see what’s in front of it

Archived