Life Ruined

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

That's right.

No, it's not right, it can't be right to have a million parts per hundred. And what's more, I refuse to be corrected by someone that's only just discovered that a ram's eye doesn't take up 50% of a ram's head. So there!

4 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Some Mod trying to ring the changes

I know you're upset but I think you should turn the other cheek.

5 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

No, it's not right, it can't be right to have a million parts per hundred. And what's more, I refuse to be corrected by someone that's only just discovered that a ram's eye doesn't take up 50% of a ram's head. So there!

I have no idea what you're on about duck.

3 hours ago, David said:

Sorry @Joel but thinking the circular horn was the eye is....erm....just daft. What did you think this was ?

C9FC3FB0-993B-4F8F-916C-6CCFD80E80A1.jpeg

Whacked a poll on the Twitter feed, by far not the only one that thought this.

Although, judging by the replies I've received it does seem like the older folk see it as intended.

40 minutes ago, sheeponacid said:

Never mind its eye...it's just not right having a Yorkshire breed of sheep as our mascot...ffs a Swadale over a Derbyshire Gritstone or a whitefaced woodland tup? it should be baaa"d.

I know the Gritstone doesn't have horns. It wouldn't look quite right without a horn.

38 minutes ago, Joel said:

Whacked a poll on the Twitter feed, by far not the only one that thought this.

Although, judging by the replies I've received it does seem like the older folk see it as intended.

That's because you young uns just don't take the time to look at stuff properly.

20 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I know the Gritstone doesn't have horns. It wouldn't look quite right without a horn.

Hmm put horns on a gritstone & we have the Lonk...a Lancashire breed...still the Whitefaced Woodland has horns, but it lacks the black....would Gary Rowetts white & white army sound right???

What the actual f****** f***? I've always thought it was a cartoony style ram with the central circle being like a large, oversized eye.

Now I've seen this I'm looking at it and everything just feels like a lie, it's all horribly wrong.

I still can't unsee the way I've always seen it though, it looks better that way and I will try my very best to put this nonsense to the back of my mind and carry on seeing it the way I've always seen it, the right way.

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

This is a bit like a forest fan stating they didn't realise their badge was supposed to be a tree and had spent all these years thinking it was a butt plug.

Although in fairness that's an easier mistake to make.

Well, they can stick it up their arse so far as I'm concerned.

What a wonderful thread. I actually laughed. I confess I thought the big horn bit was an eye, right up until I actually saw a Ram badge up close. I think it was in the Green Un. My misapprehension lasted about three weeks around the age of 8 or 9. I've never admitted this until now. 

Archived