DarkFruitsRam7

Life Ruined

51 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

It’s got his head in the attacking position, the “I’m gonna ‘ave you” stance, best crest/emblem in the league in my opinion.

Absolutely. A design classic. I used to have the article from the Ram telling the story about the design of the Rampant Ram ...but I lost it. But it is so unique and we should all be very proud. 

Some people should hang their heads in shame. I knew every contour of the Ram and have drawn it on numerous bog walls in various cities around the country. I reached the pinnacle of my Ram drawing when I scratched one onto the bog wall in the Trent End when I got dragged to a concert there.

26 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Some people should hang their heads in shame. I knew every contour of the Ram and have drawn it on numerous bog walls in various cities around the country. I reached the pinnacle of my Ram drawing when I scratched one onto the bog wall in the Trent End when I got dragged to a concert there.

Did you not burst in to flames stepping over the threshold? 

7 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Did you not burst in to flames stepping over the threshold? 

I had my reservations but I was wooing Mrs Gritters at the time so I took a deep breath and went for it. She dared me to go in the supporters club bar. Talk about a time warp. We still laugh about it today.

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

I'm a million % with you! I thought that circle horn doubled up as an abstract eye and I've definitely never noticed that other little eye bit before?? Where did that come from??!!

A million per cent?