Life Ruined

DarkFruitsRam7

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

This is a bit like a forest fan stating they didn't realise their badge was supposed to be a tree and had spent all these years thinking it was a butt plug.

Although in fairness that's an easier mistake to make.

You mean it isn't broccoli?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ossieram said:

Well it doesn't work if it is, have you heard the s**** that comes out of that place?

I heard they were full of it so thought it must be working quite well.

51 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

It’s got his head in the attacking position, the “I’m gonna ‘ave you” stance, best crest/emblem in the league in my opinion.

Absolutely. A design classic. I used to have the article from the Ram telling the story about the design of the Rampant Ram ...but I lost it. But it is so unique and we should all be very proud. 

Some people should hang their heads in shame. I knew every contour of the Ram and have drawn it on numerous bog walls in various cities around the country. I reached the pinnacle of my Ram drawing when I scratched one onto the bog wall in the Trent End when I got dragged to a concert there.

26 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Some people should hang their heads in shame. I knew every contour of the Ram and have drawn it on numerous bog walls in various cities around the country. I reached the pinnacle of my Ram drawing when I scratched one onto the bog wall in the Trent End when I got dragged to a concert there.

Did you not burst in to flames stepping over the threshold? 

7 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Did you not burst in to flames stepping over the threshold? 

I had my reservations but I was wooing Mrs Gritters at the time so I took a deep breath and went for it. She dared me to go in the supporters club bar. Talk about a time warp. We still laugh about it today.

54 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I'm a million % with you! I thought that circle horn doubled up as an abstract eye and I've definitely never noticed that other little eye bit before?? Where did that come from??!!

It’s only been there for 46 years ?

E2635029-7CB5-4356-8614-C42CAA94EC17.jpeg

9748D1DC-12FB-4875-9D92-867090235387.jpeg

14 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Who deleted my Forest Butt Plug post? Pffffft

Whoever it was is being a bit anal about things.

Archived