Isak Olafsson

Derbylad92

On 04/11/2017 at 12:44, G STAR RAM said:

No idea but I'm sure an experienced manager like Hodgson would have given his team what he thought were the necessary preparations. I'm sure they would have at least watched a video of their match.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-boss-roy-hodgsons-boat-8303835.amp

Ramnut called it :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/4/2017 at 11:44, G STAR RAM said:

No idea but I'm sure an experienced manager like Hodgson would have given his team what he thought were the necessary preparations. I'm sure they would have at least watched a video of their match.

See my earlier post. It's pretty much a known fact that we didn't take them seriously at all and got embarassed as a result.

On 11/4/2017 at 11:44, G STAR RAM said:

I'm sure an experienced manager such as Roy Hodgson wouldn't put Harry Kane, our best striker, on corners. Oh, wait...

19 hours ago, Stuartsays said:

Anybody know if Isak Olafsson is still on trial with us and, if he is, how he's getting on? Thanks.

I think it's quite safe to say he isn't. Trials last usually from a couple of days to week and chained with other clubs. So like any other foreign youngster, he might have spent about two weeks in the UK and had a trial at few different clubs.

Archived