Boro (A) Tickets

RiddingsRam

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You dont understand if I get lost I will never find my way home. I have enough probleams finding my way around derby never mind another city going hull city through.

Made so I dont have to work boxing day.

I do understand mate, that’s why I said join a club who will assist you in getting to the game, they might even be able to collect you from home if it’s on the way. 

Dont dismiss every option without looking into it mate, there’ll be a time when your dad won’t be able to go to as many games as you might like and you’ll be really stuck then.

Just trying to help.

I know mate

I have looked into certain things but every thing looked at derby run in my area that sucks. 

Only one I be okay by myself is shiffield wednesday as they stop dead outside the ground.

But I might going under knife soon as I might need opration on my ankle soon.

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I know mate

I have looked into certain things but every thing looked at derby run in my area that sucks. 

Only one I be okay by myself is shiffield wednesday as they stop dead outside the ground.

You can't get lost at F****t either. Birmingham and Hull should be ok too.

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I know mate

If you really want to go on your own when your dads unavailable drop me a PM and I’ll contact the club for you, I’m sure they’ll have just the answer you’ll be wanting.

I’m sure you’re not the only person who they assist to get to the away grounds. There’s also the Derby County Disabled Supporters Group who are at the meetings I go to at Pride Park. I can ask the guy there too.

Like I say, If you get depressed because you can’t go, let’s find a way of you being able to go, it’s easy to just say I can’t.

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

If they offered a service that drop you by the front door I consider it.

But I seen nrothing of this from derby county. Even if membership fee I consider it.

Right, I’ve sent a quick email to the Derby County Disabled Supporters Club. I’ll let you know what they say B4.

Lets try our best and sort this for you.

30 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Right, I’ve sent a quick email to the Derby County Disabled Supporters Club. I’ll let you know what they say B4.

Lets try our best and sort this for you.

Is this a late push to show Santa you’ve been a good boy this year?

Archived