Fulham (A) Tickets

RiddingsRam

What I've always found at Fulham away is that's it's difficult to get a drink as the main pubs OohMartWright mentions are jammed but atmosphere is great ... one of them pubs is a two levelled one with big screens for the footy which we took over with loads of singing and flags hanging from every corner lol....going to get there early or another idea is there are a  few smaller wine bars dotted about which some fans took advantage of.... I note the website now says 686 tickets available when yesterday it was 65 ??????

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pubs around Putney Bridge Tube station can get a bit busy.

Alternatively, get the tube to Hammersmith where are some decent pubs about, including 2/3 as you walk down Fulham Palace Road. 

Or Tube to Vauxhall, change onto a train to Putney (not Putney Bridge) and there's a few around there. Just a short walk across the river then to Putney Bridge and onto the ground. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I was going to say if this lot goes over next few days it nearly 4k going.

If we take nearly 3k that is quite awesome support considering time and on TV....can't wait....really hope we get the place rocking....I like the away end at Fulham and feels like you're more involved  unlike being stuck up in the gods at St James Park...COYR !!!! 

Archived