Fulham (A) Tickets

RiddingsRam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 99 left We probably won't totally sell out but still magnificent support considering time and on tv....

usually good atmosphere at Fulham so lets get it really rocking all game and give the sky commentators something to mention about our great support...can't wait ....as ever!!! COYR!!!! :thumbsup:

Bit the bullet and bought a ticket. Love Fulham as an awayday. 

Anybody know where the best place to park is? This'll be my first time coming down from Derby for the match. I was thinking of parking at Luton Airport Parkway or Stanmore and then getting the train in.

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

Bit the bullet and bought a ticket. Love Fulham as an awayday. 

Anybody know where the best place to park is? This'll be my first time coming down from Derby for the match. I was thinking of parking at Luton Airport Parkway or Stanmore and then getting the train in.

Driving in isn't much of a problem. I take the north circular then along the A4 to Fulham Palace Road find some free street parking and walk to the ground. You can walk along the Thames then up to the Crabtree for a pint. It's cheaper than having to catch the underground. If you're going into central London I'd try and get a bit closer than Stanmore because your ticket will cover less zones.

Archived