Fulham (A) Tickets

RiddingsRam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, got our tickets, too. They are in a rubish place though; we are going to try and swap them now they're selling more. 

I dislike the system that allocates the worst seats to away members but there's little we can do about it. We moved seats on the day at both Norwich and Leeds because the seats with the better views hadn't sold. Got much better view of the game both times! 

37 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, got our tickets, too. They are in a rubish place though; we are going to try and swap them now they're selling more. 

I dislike the system that allocates the worst seats to away members but there's little we can do about it. We moved seats on the day at both Norwich and Leeds because the seats with the better views hadn't sold. Got much better view of the game both times! 

Why does the club do that? Seems very unreasonable to me.

9 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

Why does the club do that? Seems very unreasonable to me.

Not really their fault. They say they have to sell them in the order the home club tells them to. But at both Norwich and Leeds this is an enclosed area that won't be altered so I can't see why it matters. Our tickets at both matches were behind the goal-line (looking at it from the side) yet there were loads of empty seats further along towards the 18 yard line.

As they weren't sold we moved both times but if we'd taken a bigger following then we'd have been in a considerably worse position than general fans and even the pay on the dayers!  

I have to say the guys in the ticket office are as helpful as they can be and let us swap tickets for better ones where they can. They probably dread the sight of my husband approaching the counter with his stadium maps in his hand!

1 hour ago, JoeDerby said:

What's the best way of getting to Fulham? is there any reasonably priced trains?

£64.50 return now. Go and return on any train.

Or, have a look at Megabus as their service defaults to the trains as they don't run buses from Derby. Owned by same company as East Mids Trains. You can get two singles for £46 in total at the moment but you have to travel on the specific trains you book. 

Archived