RiddingsRam

FULHAM (A) TICKET DETAILS

Fulham vs. Derby County

Craven Cottage
Saturday 18th November
Sky Bet Championship
Kick-off: 5:30pm

On Sale Dates

Away Members – Sunday 22nd October (from 10am)
Season Ticket Holders – Sunday 29th October (from 10am)
General Sale – Sunday 5th November (from 10am)

Ticket Prices

Adults – £30
Seniors (65+) – £25
18-21 – £25
Under-18s – £15

Disabled Supporters Information

Ticket Prices

Adults – £15
Seniors (65+) – £12.50
18-21 – £12.50
Under-18s – £7.50

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/10/fulham-a-ticket-details

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay lads. Coming over with some friends for that one, staying in London for a long weekend.

Will there be a General Sale, what is your experience? Or sold our earlier?

So I got two tickets safe - but well if things work perfect I would take 10 - otherwise the rest of the group has to buy neutral seats.. What is the maximum amount of tickets I can order for away games? Only been to home games before apart from one away (league) game - Spurs away which is like 10 years ago.. if anyone could help and answer my question - you can also just send a private message.

Cheers. COYR

3 hours ago, GermanRam said:

Okay lads. Coming over with some friends for that one, staying in London for a long weekend.

So I got two tickets safe - but well if things work perfect I would take 10 - otherwise the rest of the group has to buy neutral seats.. What is the maximum amount of tickets I can order for away games? Only been to home games before apart from one away (league) game - Spurs away which is like 10 years ago.. if anyone could help and answer my question - you can also just send a private message.

Cheers. COYR

Can't answer your questions about number of tickets but I think that we usually get loads of tickets for this and when we sell out the original allocation  (which we will) they'll just give us some more. 

The neutral area is right next to our bit anyway and the concourse is shared so it wouldn't spoil your enjoyment much. My advice is buy your tickets later as they start right in the corner so if you want to be nearer the neutral fans, wait. 

Enjoy the match! 

5 hours ago, GermanRam said:

Cheers. COYR

You'll be fine to get tickets for your friends and I think it's 10 tickets maximum in general sale under your name. 

1 hour ago, DEL said:

You'll be fine to get tickets for your friends and I think it's 10 tickets maximum in general sale under your name. 

Ok i thought just two.

Big thank you to you all. Hope it will work somehow. Gonna mail the Ticket office tomorrow 

Makes no sense putting it on Sky and raising ticket prices. I've been to Fulham the last two seasons but won't be this season because of the change of time, extra costs (kids tickets are more as well I think?) and the fact it's on the telly. There's 10 of us who go, and none of us are this time, so there you go @GermanRam that's your extra tickets sorted!!

On 19.10.2017 at 16:55, GermanRam said:

Cheers. COYR

Sorted.

See you all in London.

Archived