Leicester sack Shakespeare

David

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this whole snake narrative. Ranieri's charismatic, old and fronted the collective effort behind the most heart-warming and unlikely title wins ever.

It doesn't excuse the fact that the year after 'The Tinker Man' did his thing and it didn't work and thus he rightly got the sack.

Haven’t read the preceding posts but not surprised by this news.

Give me Mel any day of the week over this ramshackle bunch of foreign/Far East investors that seem to be more  concerned with landing and taking-off their private helicopters from the centre circle on match day rather than any sense of duty/well-being to those actually running the club.

Apologies to the genuine Leicester fans but genuinely hope you go down this season.

10 hours ago, 61GT said:

Haven’t read the preceding posts but not surprised by this news.

Give me Mel any day of the week over this ramshackle bunch of foreign/Far East investors that seem to be more  concerned with landing and taking-off their private helicopters from the centre circle on match day rather than any sense of duty/well-being to those actually running the club.

Apologies to the genuine Leicester fans but genuinely hope you go down this season.

Of course Mel is the very byword for stability.

On 18/10/2017 at 08:25, AndyinLiverpool said:

Of course Mel is the very byword for stability.

I did wonder that as well after I posted. Had a glass or two of wine Wednesday evening so I’ll put it down to that! :D

Archived