Rams TV meets Shane Nicholson

richinspain

Now available on Ramstv the first part of the latest "Ramstv meets" series, with Shane Nicholson. Like the others in the series a great watch. Shane has impressed me a lot as the expert in the studio or when co-commentating. As for his off field problems, there were rumours at the time but it's interesting hearing his side of the story. Watch it when you get the chance.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes....once it stopped crashing all the time...it was a good watch.

i never really liked him as a player because he always seemed to be a bit unpleasant, but he's a reformed character and has been very good on Ramstv.

Remember his goal against the wendies ... a one two off the keeper. Thought we were going to Wembley that year but it was not to be. Mind you I thought that this year and it didn’t happen .

Top bloke, admire and think he's a inspiration for what he's achieved since he sorted himself out. 

Remember seeing him in the Blue Pool regularly back in the day, think he would be the first to admit he wasn't a good lad 

12 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

I work with him. Lovely guy. Very knowledgeable about footie, and unlike a lot of players, is very switched on politically. 

Yes he comes across very well. Seems an ideal ambassador to promote turning ones fortunes around. 

13 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

I work with him. Lovely guy. Very knowledgeable about footie, and unlike a lot of players, is very switched on politically. 

Where's that? Used to be at Chesterfield I think until dean Saunders took over. 

13 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Where's that? Used to be at Chesterfield I think until dean Saunders took over. 

At reinvention in Darley. Trains a few lads from Chesterfield there, and a few of the Burton lads train there with Chris Beardsley. 

Very powerful interview.

i didn't know that he missed wembley play off because he was in Leicester prison. 

Its an amazing story. 

Hopefully he doesn't fall off the wagon. 

Just finished the second part. He seems to have come out of his problems as an inspiration to others. He's got an incredible story to tell and the hour long interview probably doesn't do it justice. Perhaps he should write a book some day. Really enjoyed his participation in Ramstv up till now, and will now take even more delight in his comments. Good luck for the future Shane.

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Great interview....poor bloke...would have loved to hear more about how he felt about Kitson though.!!

Why kitson?

12 hours ago, richinspain said:

Just finished the second part. He seems to have come out of his problems as an inspiration to others. He's got an incredible story to tell and the hour long interview probably doesn't do it justice. Perhaps he should write a book some day. Really enjoyed his participation in Ramstv up till now, and will now take even more delight in his comments. Good luck for the future Shane.

Watched the second part last night as well and agree 100%.

Archived