Lets find something to moan about after beating Forest

Curtains

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice weather today, sky looked a little yellow/orange earlier though which had a few freaking out. Quilt mild really heading into November. Hard to believe theres only 70 days until Santa's here, not even started writing my list yet, will probably end up with a bunch of socks I don't need. 

Picked some Calvin Klein ones up from TK Maxx a few months ago, bargain really, was 10 pairs for £8 I think it was, black, dark grey and lighter grey. Had a spell, where I used to get crazy colour/pattern socks, bit like that guy from Dragons Den wears.

Completely missed the latest series of Dragons Den, what with getting rid of Sky we only have Freeview now, haven't bothered to pick up a hard drive to record to yet so it's watch whats on or nothing. Can see myself ending up going back tbh, probably cost a fortune again in setup fees you know what Sky is like. Don't get it though, they made me pay for the Sky Q equipment yet I had to return it once I closed my account, no refund or anything like.

18 minutes ago, David said:

Nice weather today, sky looked a little yellow/orange earlier though which had a few freaking out. Quilt mild really heading into November. Hard to believe theres only 70 days until Santa's here, not even started writing my list yet, will probably end up with a bunch of socks I don't need. 

Picked some Calvin Klein ones up from TK Maxx a few months ago, bargain really, was 10 pairs for £8 I think it was, black, dark grey and lighter grey. Had a spell, where I used to get crazy colour/pattern socks, bit like that guy from Dragons Den wears.

Completely missed the latest series of Dragons Den, what with getting rid of Sky we only have Freeview now, haven't bothered to pick up a hard drive to record to yet so it's watch whats on or nothing. Can see myself ending up going back tbh, probably cost a fortune again in setup fees you know what Sky is like. Don't get it though, they made me pay for the Sky Q equipment yet I had to return it once I closed my account, no refund or anything like.

?

Not a fan of ribs, strip the meat off and keep the bones, it's like being served a fish thats still looking at you. 

I'm not a caveman, just haven't shaved for a few days, nibbling on bones is time consuming and messy. Can't change the TV channel whilst your fingers are a mess.

4 minutes ago, David said:

I'm not a caveman, just haven't shaved for a few days, nibbling on bones is time consuming and messy. Can't change the TV channel whilst your fingers are a mess.

The wife said something similar and I'd not cooked spare ribs.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Not a fan of ribs, strip the meat off and keep the bones, it's like being served a fish thats still looking at you. 

No Siri on Apple TV?

14 minutes ago, David said:

There is but you have to touch the button to activate it, it's not actively recording you for the FBI all day like the iPhones and Watch pretending to wait on a Hey Siri.

If it's charging you don't have to touch the button, you can just say "hey, Siri" (however Siri will probably ignore you like any other woman does, or at least me)

Archived