Derby Vs Forest Freestyle (RamsTV vid)

AshfieldRam

:thumbsup: Actually very cool, I like it - more please ... the bit on Rowett got tactics and Lawrence in training are the highlights and the pearce and savage references should be cut out. Pair of donkeys those two.

And that's not even judging by the low standards of pseudo brit hip hop grime. This ain't nowhere near the street real Tee Grizzley or Atlanta trap, but it's solid and doesn't reek too bad of uk mc dubstep.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Ninos said:

:thumbsup: Actually very cool, I like it - more please ... the bit on Rowett got tactics and Lawrence in training are the highlights and the pearce and savage references should be cut out. Pair of donkeys those two.

And that's not even judging by the low standards of pseudo brit hip hop grime. This ain't nowhere near the street real Tee Grizzley or Atlanta trap, but it's solid and doesn't reek too bad of uk mc dubstep.

Alright steady on Simon Cowell :lol:

2 hours ago, Ninos said:

Well that's the nail in the coffin then.

Archived