Derby Vs Forest Freestyle (RamsTV vid)

AshfieldRam

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

Everyone involved in this? Sack every single one of them.

I think this is great. A young musician, who is well respected in his scene, showing his love for the team and representing his city the best way he can. Rams TV and DCFC appealing to a wider audience. Something a bit different from what other clubs are doing.

Not sure what you can have to complain about with this. Oh wait, we're Derby 'fans', there's always something to complain about...

1 minute ago, roboto said:

I think this is great. A young musician, who is well respected in his scene, showing his love for the team and representing his city the best way he can. Rams TV and DCFC appealing to a wider audience. Something a bit different from what other clubs are doing.

Not sure what you can have to complain about with this. Oh wait, we're Derby 'fans', there's always something to complain about...

Yeah. BOO! Down with fun!

41 minutes ago, roboto said:

Eyez' flow is genuinely good, I'll give you that. He's better than this. And I can see why he did this, why the hell not.

But this is just cringe again from the DCFC Media team. This is like a sub plot from a Twenty Twelve or W1A episode. After Rams fans tv interviews after games became a thing, I'm hesitant to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Archived