Gordon Strachan

ViewsFromTheMiddle

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The smear campaign obviously still in full swing for wee Billy ballsack. 

Nothing to do with the fact he is impossible to like, work with or tolerate. Nothing at all.

You must be part of the "East Midlands Mafia" that has orchestrated this whole smear campaign.

Why would you want to manage Scotland? Or England for that matter.

Minimal chance of success. Odds overwhelmingly stacked against you. Another black mark on your CV. I'm guessing someone like David Moyes doesn't need that.  Probably makes him the ideal replacement!

13 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Why would you want to manage Scotland? Or England for that matter.

Minimal chance of success. Odds overwhelmingly stacked against you. Another black mark on your CV. I'm guessing someone like David Moyes doesn't need that.  Probably makes him the ideal replacement!

Like Southgate, I think it's the only job he could land.

7 minutes ago, rynny said:

Billy Davies is the ideal type of manager for Scotland, good motivator, siege mentality, us against the world. Been saying it since just before they took Burley on as manager.

If only he wasn't such an objectionable human being. 

Whoever gets it needs to give young players who are playing week in, week out in Scotland. It will buy him (her) some time if results dont go well in the early matches. 

There is some talent there that Strachan ignored in favour of players in the Championship who wernt always first choice. 

If they can unearth 2 centre halfs, then it would be a start. Hopefully Lindsay at Barnsley and Souttar at Stoke start to get games. 

Archived