Lithuania v England

froggg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Tuned in for the second half. I think it will be good to go into a World Cup with Southgate in charge.

The resulting slaughter should lead to expectations being incredibly low for years to come.

Cause they are at a record high right now :D

23 minutes ago, Alpha said:

If Beckham, Scholes, Owen and Shearer start the next game I might watch it.

If Charlton had played today even at 80 I reckon he'd have shown more enthusiasm and passion than the bunch of wasters that were out on the pitch today.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

If Charlton had played today even at 80 I reckon he'd have shown more enthusiasm and passion than the bunch of wasters that were out on the pitch today.

I loved him in the planet of the apes but I'm not sure about his football skills nor his eligibility to play for England.

Did my usual watched the england game and the germany game in the entirety to compare.

Dixon was spot on... England play with fear 100% they didnt dare take anyone on with the ball, let alone see movement and an early forward pass. Ali and rashford without actually being any good are the only ones playing their normal club games and showing some balls. Im wondering how many 100 years it will take before England start playing like they would for their clubs.

DE on the other hand, scored another 5, should have been 10, they did everything a decent club side would do, in the abilty to create loads of chances and get in behind a so called packed defence with a bit of quality.

Just now, jagerbob said:

Did my usual watched the england game and the germany game in the entirety to compare.

Dixon was spot on... England play with fear 100% they didnt dare take anyone on with the ball, let alone see movement and an early forward pass. Ali and rashford without actually being any good are the only ones playing their normal club games and showing some balls. Im wondering how many 100 years it will take before England start playing like they would for their clubs.

DE on the other hand, scored another 5, should have been 10, they did everything a decent club side would do, in the abilty to create loads of chances and get in behind a so called packed defence with a bit of quality.

I have to say, despite watching closely, I couldn't see any movement. 

It was grim fare.

Archived