Lithuania v England

froggg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
15 minutes ago, froggg said:

Can England produce a performance today now the pressure of qualification isn’t an issue? Butland to start is a plus for me.

0-4 England win, a brace for Kane.

No

26 minutes ago, froggg said:

Can England produce a performance today now the pressure of qualification isn’t an issue? Butland to start is a plus for me.

0-4 England win, a brace for Kane.

A win will only be papering over the cracks,we will never win anything.

12 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I've been very critical of the England team but I wonder how many Argentinian and Dutch fans would trade places with us right now?

Germany and France must be rubbing their hands together right now!

Would England have even qualified from Holland's group?

6 hours ago, swiftur said:

A win will only be papering over the cracks,we will never win anything.

Papering over cracks? What cracks?

The sooner people take a realistic view of the national team the better, until then nothing will be good enough. 

Actually quite like the line up tonight, we've got good players who can play wing back and an abundance of good number 10s. Makes sense to play to our strength.

Bit of a worry at centre back, not been our strongest in recent years but Stones, Keane and Maguire are three good young centre backs who could make it work.

Cant wait for the inevitable disappointment.

Sith Happens
54 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure but we've qualified from our group as we have done for the last 24 years of World Cup qualification

I was about to go 'aaahhh your'e wrong, we didnt qualifiy for the usa in 1994, then it made me realise thats 24 years ago....24 years...thanks, i now feel realy really old'

Archived