• At match live
    • At home listening
    • At home watching
    • Checking score regularly
    • Reading this forum to check score
    • Other
    • N/A

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/10/17 at 12:15

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, angieram said:

Well as only 9 of us appear to have been there it would be a pretty boring poll if only those of us who were there voted!

I must confess I rated the Brentford game despite not being there. I asked my hubby, who was. He's a mean marker!!

There are people who watched it via a dubiously legal stream too by the looks of it :)

I don't think a Poll needs to be fun - It needs to be accurate - If the guys who watched the game give us a rating on the performance then the rest of us get an understanding of how the game was from the forum as a whole - If people vote who weren't there then all we get is the forums viewpoint on what Radio Derby thought of the game - And we can get that from Radio Derby :)

14 hours ago, Doodle said:

I put n/a if I’ve not been to the game. Not fair to judge by listening to someone else’s opinion or just reading the result

Yeh - This is the way I feel too - If the question was "Rate the result out of 10" then everyone should chip in - I feel like I want to know about performance from people who actually watched the game

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

There are people who watched it via a dubiously legal stream too by the looks of it :)

I don't think a Poll needs to be fun - It needs to be accurate - If the guys who watched the game give us a rating on the performance then the rest of us get an understanding of how the game was from the forum as a whole - If people vote who weren't there then all we get is the forums viewpoint on what Radio Derby thought of the game - And we can get that from Radio Derby :)

Yeh - This is the way I feel too - If the question was "Rate the result out of 10" then everyone should chip in - I feel like I want to know about performance from people who actually watched the game

I totally agree with you. I often come back from matches, read the matchday thread and think I've been to a different game but if I dare to suggest that others don't have as valid an opinion as those that were there I am shot down in flames!

Sorry to hijack @mozza's prediction thread, I'll say no more. We all enjoy supporting Derby in our different ways.

Archived