What kind of man has never seen Die Hard?

Day

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Great Film, can't believe they are starting making the next one....

Number 2 was good, 3 OK and progressively worse.

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Never seen it! I get moaned at at work for the lack of classic films I've never seen ! Titanic's a top film though :ph34r:.

I can't believe you used classic and titanic in the same post. 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

So he dies hard but there's four of 'em?

With that level of stupidity I feel it is only right I fully disclose the alternative films you were considering watching.

Labyrinth

The Social Network

You should see a doctor, get a testosterone jab.

8 minutes ago, David said:

With that level of stupidity I feel it is only right I fully disclose the alternative films you were considering watching.

Labyrinth

The Social Network

You should see a doctor, get a testosterone jab.

Die Hard just about getting to rub on The Social Network right now, so I might not need the jab in the end ?

11 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Never seen it! I get moaned at at work for the lack of classic films I've never seen ! Titanic's a top film though :ph34r:.

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Die Hard just about getting to rub on The Social Network right now, so I might not need the jab in the end ?

Both of you lads need to have serious words with yourselves.  This film will be 30 years old next year, yet it's still better than 99% of all the action movies released since.  That's not opinion, that's a scientific fact...

PistoldPete2

I have seen it , but nothing special for me. There was an English bad guy... Was it Jeremy irons, Ben Kingsley or the sherriff of Nottingham guy. Maybe all of them I don't know. 

Archived