Cardiff V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, why not play Chris Martin and go back to the 433? Huddlestone holding, Johnson doing the Bryson bit.

Makes no sense to me why we'd leave out out best striker to force a formation which hasn't worked at all well last two games.

I hope I'm wrong but I haven't a shred of optimism today.

Just now, needles said:

So, why not play Chris Martin and go back to the 433? Huddlestone holding, Johnson doing the Bryson bit.

Makes no sense to me why we'd leave out out best striker to force a formation which hasn't worked at all well last two games.

I hope I'm wrong but I haven't a shred of optimism today.

I think that Wolves game has put Gaz right off 4-3-3 because of how ineffective we were up front. Having said that we've been just as useless up top in the last 3 games. That game we played 4-3-3 all wrong, there was about 30 metres between the midfield and Martin.

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Just seen the team. Wonder if we're going to surpass 20% possession today. 

Only stat I'm interested in is the number of goals each team scores.

Just don't understand why we are playing this line up again?

Aside from the energy of Russell,we look like we are terrified of the opposition again and retreating back into the bunker.

Desperately want to see vydra and Martin together which gives you both pace and control without everyone having to knackered themselves out running around like headless chickens.

Oh well,hope for the best but fear the worst.

Archived