peachmyster

Cardiff V Derby County

8 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Can't say I've ever been a fan of GR, but are people seriously questioning his position already? 6 months into the job. Christ. 

Perhaps it's more like the pendulum swinging back. Would you have kept Pearson?

49 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What are Rowetts extensive managerial record? If it came to it being my choice then I'd pick Wassall. But all this 'well who would you replace him with' is rubbish - that's not up to me!

I asked what manager's were out of work at the moment. It's a moot point regardless, give Wassall 6 months in charge and if we're not top of the league then interchange Rowett with Wassall on all these thread titles.

Edited by Inglorius

5 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I asked what manager's were out of work at the moment. It's a moot point regardless, give Wassall 6 months in charge and if we're not top of the league then interchange Rowett with Wassall on all these thread titles.

Why does it have to be an out of work manager? Plus Wassall isn't working as a manager atm is he?

I'd rather give Wassall a long period of time to stabilise the club than Rowett. We know what both of those two's philosophy on how the game should be played is and I don't chose Rowett.

Why not have supporters poll every half season to decide if we

a. Want to keep the manager.

b.To decide which players need to be brought or be sold.

That way we will be seen to doing something if things are precived to be going wrong.

We proably won't get anywhere with regards to promotion but atlesst the moaners will have less to write about (maybe).

It can't be Uncle Mel's faults

35 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Remind me where he said it was brilliant?

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/09/we-showed-we-can-be-tougher-to-play-against

Does criticise aspects tbf, but very worrying that the main thing he took from that is we can be tougher to play against. Seems to me he was more pleased than the rest of us with that performance, fail to see myself why having none of the ball makes us harder to beat...

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/09/we-showed-we-can-be-tougher-to-play-against

Does criticise aspects tbf, but very worrying that the main thing he took from that is we can be tougher to play against. Seems to me he was more pleased than the rest of us with that performance, fail to see myself why having none of the ball makes us harder to beat...

Exactly, but the fact is he makes it clear we need to improve. Hardly the 'cooing' wassall was doing after our home defeat to mk dons, or getting wet through over the fact we were brilliant for 80 minutes against rotherham.

27 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why does it have to be an out of work manager? Plus Wassall isn't working as a manager atm is he?

I'd rather give Wassall a long period of time to stabilise the club than Rowett. We know what both of those two's philosophy on how the game should be played is and I don't chose Rowett.

Roy why the obsession with Wassall we had to bring Redknap in to help him before The only good thing he did was he never started Ince 

15 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Roy why the obsession with Wassall we had to bring Redknap in to help him before The only good thing he did was he never started Ince 

No obsession, it was in answer to the perennial cry of 'well who else is there' or 'well who would you choose'. Just saying I'd rather Wassall than Rowett, but preferably neither. :)