Jump to content
peachmyster

Cardiff V Derby County

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, reveldevil said:

                        Carson

      Wisdom     Keogh      Davies

Bennett                                            Olsson

                Martin        Johnson

                       Lawrence 

                Nugent         Winnall

You've got a forward at right wing back, you've got a striker in the centre, you've left out our three best midfielders, you've dropped our top scorer... this is extreme team picking... i like it.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

You've got a forward at right wing back, you've got a striker in the centre, you've left out our three best midfielders, you've dropped our top scorer... this is extreme team picking... i like it.

I thought it looked OK, would just swop Carson for Russell, job done.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

You've got a forward at right wing back, you've got a striker in the centre, you've left out our three best midfielders, you've dropped our top scorer... this is extreme team picking... i like it.

World cup winning captain in midfield, how can it go wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

                   Carson

Wisdom  Keogh  Davies  Anya

              Ledley  Thorne

   Lawrence   Vydra   Winnall

                       Martin

 

Interesting...adding some pace at the back...forgot Anya can play there.

Worth risking thorne if he fit,does the job of hudders but much much more effectively.

And as you might expect,would love see vydras behind Martin.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

                   Carson

Wisdom  Keogh  Davies  Anya

              Ledley  Thorne

   Lawrence   Vydra   Winnall

                       Martin

 

Striker as a winger, gotta love it!

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Interesting...adding some pace at the back...forgot Anya can play there.

Worth risking thorne if he fit,does the job of hudders but much much more effectively.

And as you might expect,would love see vydras behind Martin.

I think if were going to use Anya at the back it would have to be deployed in a 3 , using Anya in the right wing back role. Probably something like this.

                           Carson 

            Wisdom Keogh Davies 

Anya                                            Ollson 

             Huddlestone  Ledley 

          Vydra                    Lawrence 

                        Winnall 

Edited by RiddingsRam

Share this post


Link to post

Isn't football great? After the game on Tuesday I was thoroughly pee'd off with the club. 

Now, a few days later, I'm thinking we might cause an upset and sneak a win, which will be the start of a march up the table  

It's the curse of the football fan, and why we keep on going. There's always hope. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Isn't football great? After the game on Tuesday I was thoroughly pee'd off with the club. 

Now, a few days later, I'm thinking we might cause an upset and sneak a win, which will be the start of a march up the table  

It's the curse of the football fan, and why we keep on going. There's always hope. 

 

Jesus wept.

Mel would be forgiven for sobbing into his Crunchy Nut cornflakes. 

Who would have thought 6 months ago when he got his man, that by late September, the height of our ambition is to try to "cause an upset"  at the mighty Cardiff. Or hold them to a 2 to 3 nil.

Tragedy :blink:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.