peachmyster

Cardiff V Derby County

3 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Why is that such a radical idea ? There isn't much between them defensively but Baird is a better in possession. Personally I think Wisdom and Forsyth have had a bit of a tendancy to just hurl aimless balls forward this season.

Nothing against Baird but Wisdom would be first name on the team sheet for me. 

9 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Nothing against Baird but Wisdom would be first name on the team sheet for me. 

Fair enough, I think he's a good player but I don't rate him nearly as highly as that.

11 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Forsyth has always had to fight that urge.

But I think that it's an actual tactic mate. It's what we call an 'attack' now

Whilst your definitely right and it is tactical but that's part of the reason I'd pick baird and olsson. My impression is that balls in the channels from them have been a lot less aimless. Particularly Baird has the nouse to know when the ball isn't on.

4 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I'd be tempted to see Lawrence playing behind the striker. Just get him more into the game as he looks like only one who can create something at the moment.

Only problem then is who do you play out wide ?

5 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Only problem then is who do you play out wide ?

Doesn't really matter. Russell, Weimann, Anya, Vydra and Bennett offers about as much attacking and/or defending wise. Let them come inside and overlap at least once in a game. I know that's just fantasy though.

4 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Doesn't really matter. Russell, Weimann, Anya, Vydra and Bennett offers about as much attacking and/or defending wise. Let them come inside and overlap at least once in a game. I know that's just fantasy though.

But then you'd have to be more bothered about attacking and scoring goals than defending, it's not GRs Way is it?!

For me (depending on fitness)

Carson

Wisdom. Keogh. Davies. Olsson      

Huddlestone Ledley Johnson

Lawrence & Vydra (floating about a bit in a total football stylee... I understand the issues with this but I don't care)

Winnall

I'm not expecting a lot of people to agree with me :p  You should see my FM achievements though!

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.