Forsyth 5

Ledley 5

Huddlestone 6

Johnson 5

Lawrence 6

Russell 5

Winnall 4

Subs: Martin 6, Nugent 6.

Martin and Nugent combined well. Lawrence ran a lot but his end product and decision-making were poor. Johnson is not a forward.

A battling performance which nearly yielded three points. It wasn't pretty but it was effective. Well done Derby. 

Must have disappointed the man in the end of our row who called every one of our players a useless C&&t during the game.

3 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

And don't downplay it either just to satisfy your bias...

If he had been passed to,we could have been two up and he changed the game around when he came on,providing the balance and hold up play we have sorely lacked ninos....

Nugent and vydra are better players when Martin is the fulcrum and gr has seen that first hand at last and light might finally dawned...his post match interview said as much.

Just be happy for the team lad,a much improved performance,no need to try,laughably,to attempt to knock down its pivotal figure when it's not necessary.

I was delighted with the TEAMs performance, pleased that he brought Martin on, pleased with Martin, extremely pleased with Rowett. I'll leave it at that. I'm not buying the hyperbole though sorry.

Just now, Anag Ram said:

Carson 7

Wisdom 7

Davies 7.5

Keogh 8

Forsyth 5

Ledley 5

Huddlestone 6

Johnson 5

Lawrence 6

Russell 5

Winnall 4

Subs: Martin 6, Nugent 6.

Martin and Nugent combined well. Lawrence ran a lot but his end product and decision-making were poor. Johnson is not a forward.

A battling performance which nearly yielded three points. It wasn't pretty but it was effective. Well done Derby. 

Must have disappointed the man in the end of our row who called every one of our players a useless C&&t during the game.

Fozzy 5? Maybe first half but he had a stormer second half 

Lot of talk about Lawrence tonight. The guy is clearly still very raw and might need time to settle here. Has shown plenty of glimpses of genuine class and talent. Let's just give him time.

On another note: Joe Ledley. Absolute class today. Proper professional performance, and has added some much needed grit and steel to this side. Could end up being a very smart signing. 

14 minutes ago, Ninos said:

No. I thought he did quite well, but to go over the top like he was the superstar of the game is a bit ridiculous. Did he seriously misplay a few passes? You'd think not based on what some have said. Wixman was slamming Rowett pre game calling for a Mac return - all because he wants martin in there. Give me a break. GR will prove that he will use the resources at his disposal to drive the club forward.

Doesn't that strike you as more bias? Martin and 4-3-3 at all costs?  A lot on here want Martin and Mac back when in reality it's an ok player and an utterly lousy ex manager.

And we've got a potentially great manager here now. I'll stick with the current manager and his decisions. Chew on that.

I think for you to be right on GR you will be wrong with Martin.  He hasn't got another player in the squad that can hold the ball up and bring others into play like he can, and if he can get the right balance Martin is good enough to get us is the top 6.  The problem when he was playing for Mac was that we had no alternatives, rowett had a front line most teams would be envious of in this league, he now has to find a way or ways to beat utilise them.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

On another note: Joe Ledley. Absolute class today. Proper professional performance, and has added some much needed grit and steel to this side. Could end up being a very smart signing. 

Lucky signing you mean, wouldn't be here if we'd signed Keif.