Jump to content
peachmyster

Cardiff V Derby County

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Sergeant Carson

private wisdom

captain keogh

private davies

Private pearce

corporal forsyth

private ledley

private huddlestone

Private winnall

Corporal johnson

Private nugent

 

No Johnny foreignors.

E N G L A N D E X P E C T S T H A T E V E R Y M A N W I L L D O H I S D U T Y

 

More like General Disarray and Major Disaster, with the only solution being a major dose of Corporal Punishment.

Share this post


Link to post

Play with the same tactics as Tuesday night and we're going to get an absolute pasting. Cant afford to sit back for 70+ minutes against these they will cut through us like butter. 

We've got to take the game to them and let them worry about us, sadly i think it will be much of the same and another frustrating afternoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Play with the same tactics as Tuesday night and we're going to get an absolute pasting. Cant afford to sit back for 70+ minutes against these they will cut through us like butter. 

We've got to take the game to them and let them worry about us, sadly i think it will be much of the same and another frustrating afternoon. 

not great is it?

pushing too far up the pitch leaves the centre backs exposed to quick skillful forwards and it will be Bristol again but worse.  maybe a 2-0 defeat is a good result, shoot me now

Share this post


Link to post

Personally I would go

                 Carson 

wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth 

lawrence Huddlestone ledley johnson

         Martin.   winnall 

but he wont probably 

we need to win the ball and keep the ball but I am expecting Cardiff having the ball and us watching them have the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Personally I would go

                 Carson 

wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth 

lawrence Huddlestone ledley johnson

         Martin.   winnall 

but he wont probably 

we need to win the ball and keep the ball but I am expecting Cardiff having the ball and us watching them have the ball.

Same idea as me :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RamNut said:

Sergeant Carson

private wisdom

captain keogh

private davies

Private pearce

corporal forsyth

private ledley

private huddlestone

Private winnall

Corporal johnson

Private nugent

 

No Johnny foreignors.

E N G L A N D E X P E C T S T H A T E V E R Y M A N W I L L D O H I S D U T Y

 

I'm sure that this is xenophobic - and slightly wrong in places but it really made me chuckle - thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, brady1993 said:

If it was up to me I'd go:

                      Carson 

Baird       Keogh     Davies      Olsson 

Anya Huddlestone Ledley Lawrence 

             Martin Vydra/Winnall 

Vydra playing starting slightly withdrawn if he starts. Thorne in for Huddlestone if he's fit. 

 

No Wisdom? Thank goodness it's not up to you.

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Personally I would go

                 Carson 

wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth 

lawrence Huddlestone ledley johnson

         Martin.   winnall 

I agree. But I reckon it's more likely he'll play Nugent and Winnall, so they can chase the long balls punted from midfield.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

No Wisdom? Thank goodness it's not up to you.

Why is that such a radical idea ? There isn't much between them defensively but Baird is a better in possession. Personally I think Wisdom and Forsyth have had a bit of a tendancy to just hurl aimless balls forward this season.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Why is that such a radical idea ? There isn't much between them defensively but Baird is a better in possession. Personally I think Wisdom and Forsyth have had a bit of a tendancy to just hurl aimless balls forward this season.

Forsyth has always had to fight that urge.

But I think that it's an actual tactic mate. It's what we call an 'attack' now

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.