Cardiff V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Dude you're so bias its ridiculous. He's done okay we are just playing with far more panache. GR is smart contrary to your ridiculous pre game comment. We are taking over against the leagues top team away. And defence looks tight as usual too.

Is this the same defence that's let 13 goals in 9 games in 

We actually look like we could nab this 1-0 and we’d deserve it. Regardless of what happens we need to delete half of those ridiculous threads that were made after the Brentford game. 

I know it’s only one game, but if this is the standard we play for the majority of the season, we’ll be alright. Rowett has got this absolutely right this afternoon. 

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Pace, ball control and more attacking threat. What does Johnson, in his position, offer other than height and strength? Vydra has played well this season.

Ball control? His is much worse than Johnson and he offers nothing in link up play. He's more selfish than Lawrence but without he skill.

Just now, blackNwhites said:

Ball control? His is much worse than Johnson and he offers nothing in link up play. He's more selfish than Lawrence but without he skill.

Couldn't disagree more with your first point, and all attackers are selfish. They all want the goals, yet Vydra has performed well. To say Vydra has not got skill is a joke comment, surely? 

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Pace, ball control and more attacking threat. What does Johnson, in his position, offer other than height and strength? Vydra has played well this season.

He has but away from home I think I'm happy with Johnson playing there. Offers a bit more physicality and defensive know how. 

Just now, lrm14 said:

He has but away from home I think I'm happy with Johnson playing there. Offers a bit more physicality and defensive know how. 

I don't disagree, but the notion from the original post that Vydra doesn't offer anything but scoring from set pieces is nonsense. 

Archived