Sign in to follow this  
curtains

Vydra apologises for mistake last night

Latest Updates

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

I should think so, was sloppy, and he needs to improve that side of his game.

What side of his game?

he was off balance and sliced his hacked clearance.

19 hours ago, Boycie said:

I should think so, was sloppy, and he needs to improve that side of his game.

Or do you mean his apology was a bit poor?

In which case i see where you are coming from..

It was a very sloppy apology. Not enough anguish. I think he failed to really show true remorse or to demonstrate absolute and utter humiliation. It was almost flippant. A sort of "ooooh soz". The sort of little apology you might get if someone bumped into you without even spilling your drink. Its starting to make my blood boil.

5 hours ago, RamNut said:

Or do you mean his apology was a bit poor?

In which case i see where you are coming from..

It was a very sloppy apology. Not enough anguish. I think he failed to really show true remorse or to demonstrate absolute and utter humiliation. It was almost flippant. A sort of "ooooh soz". The sort of little apology you might get if someone bumped into you without even spilling your drink. Its starting to make my blood boil.

Now you're talking, feel the hate 😄

On 27.9.2017 at 14:34, Spanish said:

something very wrong in this, a player singles himself out for criticism in a game where the whole team were at fault.  Scorers play with confidence and arrogance; this does not look good

I don't think it's a good idea to try to use Twitter as some kind of confession box, because I doubt the fans will absolve him of his sins, and I hope it doesn't catch on. This does not appease the boo boys.

1 hour ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

I don't think it's a good idea to try to use Twitter as some kind of confession box, because I doubt the fans will absolve him of his sins, and I hope it doesn't catch on. This does not appease the boo boys.

Dunno man. The knee jerk response from pretty much everyone with a heart - is to like, console, and defend him - which is what happened.