Our next 10 fixtures

MackworthRamIsGod

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

What results and overall points haul do we expect from the next 10 beauties?

We have:

Cardiff - away 0

Forest - home 1

Sheff Weds - home 1

Norwich - away 0

Leeds - away 0

Reading- home 3

Fulham- away 0

Qpr - home 3

Middlesbrough - away 0 

Ipswich- home 1

My crazy prediction sees us getting 17 points with us beating Cardiff, Forest, Wednesday, QPR and Ipswich. And a point against reading and Fulham.

9 points for me. 

I suspect Cardiff will comfortably out anti-football us, forest will pass us off the park but we will somehow get something. Wednesday seem a little out of sorts so we might scrape a draw. Nothing from Norwich or Leeds. Possibly something from qpr and reading but losses at fulham and boro. Ipswich will be the first game ever recorded where both teams get under 30% possession but expect us to lose. Total 6 - 9 points 

9 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

I see nil points or goals from next five games. Then maybe 6 from the next batch if the Manager is still here.

"Ipswich will be the first game ever recorded where both teams get under 30% possession but expect us to lose" Love the concept- who has the 40% stewards?

If you the ball spends a lot of time in the air you could say god has the other 40% 

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

What results and overall points haul do we expect from the next 10 beauties?

We have:

Cardiff - away lose

Forest - home lose

Sheff Weds - home draw

Norwich - away draw

Leeds - away Lose

Reading- home win

Fulham- away lose

Qpr - home win

Middlesbrough - away lose 

Ipswich- home lose

My crazy prediction sees us getting 17 points with us beating Cardiff, Forest, Wednesday, QPR and Ipswich. And a point against reading and Fulham.

Can only see us getting 8 points out that lot the way we’re going, although it’s a moot point because we’re gonna get hammered on Saturday and rowett will be sacked regardless

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I didn't realise it was such a difficult run of games, which worries me regarding Rowett's future. 

It's the Championship, so nothing is predictable, but I wouldn't be surprised to see us among the bottom 6 following this run of games. 

Let's be honest, unless Mel has truly truly changed, Rowett will be sacked if we are anywhere near the bottom 6 at the end of this run of games. 

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It's time to give this a bump.

I crazily predicted 17 points, I didn't really believe that to be possible.

10 points from Cardiff, Forest, Sheff Weds and Norwich is some form.

That's why I've given up predicting anything in this league.

On 27/09/2017 at 12:48, Ninos said:

Draw at Cardiff (more crying for Rowett to be replaced) destruction of Florist (glory to the player who rips them a new one ... prob Lawrence) followed by a massive unbeaten run which sees us comfy into the playoff spots before Transfer Window 2 ... if Rowett is as good as he believes he is, that will be what transpires. 

Keep the faith !

Hol up... wut

Archived