If we lose Saturday

MackworthRamIsGod

50 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Looks sometimes plain old lady luck just not on our side if vryda free kick gone in might been a different story. But some times i think conforfance has gone. But like at barnsley showed plently of fight just was not meant to be.

I think masiom bennet will given a game along with couple of under 23 players.

Did you watch Mason  Bennet last night?

I think the blond lad who played right wing ought to be given a go next, as my learned companion to my left remarked at the time, he's got a bit of Jamie Ward about him.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think the blond lad who played right wing ought to be given a go next, as my learned companion to my left remarked at the time, he's got a bit of Jamie Ward about him.

Luke Thomas. Looks a good dribbler (well he is young :whistle:) just needs to learn on his decision making, but certainly has potential and will certainly get fans off their seats.

19 minutes ago, rynny said:

Luke Thomas. Looks a good dribbler (well he is young :whistle:) just needs to learn on his decision making, but certainly has potential and will certainly get fans off their seats.

Looked like s**** off a shovel! Looked good in the previous match, hope he keeps developing.

51 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Was that a joke about Mason Bennett or were you being serious ?

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 21:34, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we did lose, it would be 10 points from 8 games, by my calculations such form would have us finishing on 57 points for the season.

With some very tricky games coming up in October and November it is imperative we start winning games.

For me Saturday is a massive game, Huge in fact...lose it and I can see Mel's bum twitching like Arrys face.

Yea Mel, if we lose Satday sack Gazza, you know it makes sense........

22 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I bet Mel's trigger finger isn't half as twitchy as this forum can be. Brighton sucked it up for a season under Hughton when they under performed but they stuck to the plan and now look where they are.  

Just outside of Brighton still.

Archived