If we lose Saturday

MackworthRamIsGod

If we did lose, it would be 10 points from 8 games, by my calculations such form would have us finishing on 57 points for the season.

With some very tricky games coming up in October and November it is imperative we start winning games.

For me Saturday is a massive game, Huge in fact...lose it and I can see Mel's bum twitching like Arrys face.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we did lose, it would be 10 points from 8 games, by my calculations such form would have us finishing on 57 points for the season.

With some very tricky games coming up in October and November it is imperative we start winning games.

For me Saturday is a massive game, Huge in fact...lose it and I can see Mel's bum twitching like Arrys face.

How many points in all of the games since gr took over anyone?

And please don't lose derby,I'm making this one off a night shift so.ill be particularly grumpy if we do

Well I'm missing this one so we're guaranteed to win don't worry, I'm with the scousers all day so I'd probably prefer to watch us get dicked again...

Rowetts job ain't under threat yet imo, however he ain't gonna make it too much longer if things don't get better. I've certainly lowered my expectations after the window, but we should still be at least putting some sort of challenge on the top 6.

3 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Even if we finish 4th bottom there is no point in sacking GR. Got to have some stability no matter how s**** we are.

I reckon we'll lose Saturday, new manager syndrome and all that.

The sort of stability we had under Clough do you mean? That was only any good when a decent manager took over!

20 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I don't think mixing the Rams and nights is going to be good for your health?

Wasn't too good for me last Saturday,though I did shift a lot at night:ph34r:

It is never clear cut though is it.

Rowett could change the line up, we play bright attacking football and batter them for 90 minutes, can't score and we lose to a controversial penalty.

Alternatively we could serve up more of the depressing football seen against Wolves, Sheff Utd and Bristol City, in that case it is possible right to ask questions in terms of whether or not Rowett is having an impact and whether the task is simply beyond his capabilities.

I am sure we played a team led by a Carsley / Paul Williams interim management team a couple of years back (Brentford?) and we won quite comfortably.

1 hour ago, metalsheep02 said:

Rowett could change the line up, we play bright attacking football and batter them for 90 minutes, can't score and we lose to a controversial penalty.

Alternatively we could serve up more of the depressing football seen against Wolves, Sheff Utd and Bristol City, in that case it is possible right to ask questions in terms of whether or not Rowett is having an impact and whether the task is simply beyond his capabilities.

I am sure we played a team led by a Carsley / Paul Williams interim management team a couple of years back (Brentford?) and we won quite comfortably.

Oct 2015. Rams 2:0 Brentford.

Comfortable win by Rams yes.

1 hour ago, metalsheep02 said:

For the last bit of your post, Yes they did and they were terrible in that game. 

Archived