Alfredo Morelos

Derbylad92

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really know much about him. But if he's different to what we already have maybe a swap deal might be the best option as we have too many strikers as it is. Especially when Bent returns. Maybe money plus bent in Jan? Or Martin? Think he's thrive in Scotland playing every week. Surely he can't be happy here coming off the bench. 

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Hard to imagine ring up for a recorded loop message all about latest news isn't it?

It was very modern at the time 

I always remember the headline for Derby being 'BOB SET TO SIGN FOR RAMS!!!!! 

My excitement was at his peak believing we had sign Baggio, in the coming hours we announced Bjorn Otto Bragstad. 

Meanwhile Baggio signed for Brescia and went on to score 1 in 2 over the next few season.

Ahhhhh memories.  

27 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I always remember the headline for Derby being 'BOB SET TO SIGN FOR RAMS!!!!! 

My excitement was at his peak believing we had sign Baggio, in the coming hours we announced Bjorn Otto Bragstad. 

Meanwhile Baggio signed for Brescia and went on to score 1 in 2 over the next few season.

Ahhhhh memories.  

Bjorn Otto Bragstad....yes I remember him. I went to first league game against Charlton thinking we'd bought quality. After witnessing 90 mins of him being pulled all over the place, shanking it into row z, diving in, etc, etc. I left PP looking like this:

f4a98ce879e3e30b3a575d94c28ab2e4.jpg

Archived