Is Max Bird.....

ilkleyram

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Younger than me, first time that's ever happened for a derby player

Wait until you're 30-odd and less and less players are younger than you. Then one day you're older than anyone in the squad. On that day, take my tip and get pissed.

One thing that stood out was his decision making. He didn't complete every pass, tackle or interception correctly but he constantly tried to do the right thing. He now needs some u23 time and time to grow into a man, but I would hope to see him on the bench later on in the season. 

Just now, needles said:

Wait until you're 30-odd and less and less players are younger than you. Then one day you're older than anyone in the squad. On that day, take my tip and get pissed.

Wait until you are older than the manager. Damn you Rowett. 

6 minutes ago, sage said:

Had to check. He's older. By weeks...but that's good enough for me!

15 minutes ago, sage said:

One thing that stood out was his decision making. He didn't complete every pass, tackle or interception correctly but he constantly tried to do the right thing. He now needs some u23 time and time to grow into a man, but I would hope to see him on the bench later on in the season. 

He also needs to keep injury free. That Max Lowe chap is always injured which is really frustrating because he looked a good player but he's no good on the sidelines. 

46 minutes ago, sage said:

Wait until you're older than the manager,Boycie,the chairman and every other fecker.

Archived