Bristol City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P*ssed right off, tonked, my internet is playing up, so while I've got some I'm going to have a little rant at Rowett.

Paste Hull 5 nil, "Shall I keep the pot boiling against Barnsley and let the lads build on that performance" ?

"No, I'll change the whole effin' team and disrupt any continuity we might be building"

Dress this up and blame the players as much as you like Rowett, this was your **** up now be man enough to admit it and Huddlestones games have to be picked for him by the way, he's as slow as **** and hinders the team against certain opposition. 

3 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

P*ssed right off, tonked, my internet is playing up, so while I've got some I'm going to have a little rant at Rowett.

Paste Hull 5 nil, "Shall I keep the pot boiling against Barnsley and let the lads build on that performance" ?

"No, I'll change the whole effin' team and disrupt any continuity we might be building"

Dress this up and blame the players as much as you like Rowett, this was your **** up now be man enough to admit it and Huddlestones games have to be picked for him by the way, he's as slow as **** and hinders the team against certain opposition. 

Bang on.

6 minutes ago, Gandalf's shin pads said:

I stick by my midtable prediction for this season. Far from the worst side in the league but not promotion quality yet. We are a work in progress and it will take another couple of transfer windows to get there...

Agreed..perhaps even longer than that though....

Oh no...Rowett's changes have cost us the cup and the league in the space of 4 days.

On a serious note, resting the players on Tuesday gave no guarantees of anything today and I imagine it was more about long term fitness and also looking at fringe players and youngsters. Anyone who thought today would be easy against a team that put 3 past Wolves on Tuesday is daft.

Can't comment on what happened today but speaking to people there and what I have read on here it sounds like the midfield is going to be a real problem away from home.

Heard a lot from Rowett about adapting to different situations but I've seen nothing so far to suggest that he is good at identifying problems and rectifying them. I can't really think of anything that he has done to date to affect matches.

Think with the way the team is at the moment we are going to win  heavily or lose heavily. Certainly nothe what I would expect from a Rowett team.

Tues night selection wasnt the problem. We would have prob been worse if we had been more tired. Our problem is our slow lazy midfield. We cant play 4231 away from home to decent sides. Will prob be fine against brum next week but need to go 3 in midfield away and at home to anyone decent.

Well I have just seen the result having not listened on the radio but having gone to sheff united the other week let me guess what happened- I bet we were totally dominated in midfield? 

I suggested after that game that we needed to be playing a tight 442 certainty away from home with the options we have.

12 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Your argument makes no sense though. How has anything been disrupted if he rested all 11?

How have we lost any moment if they didn't play? 

Now if your argument is that we would have been better giving the starting 11 another chance to gel because they need to play together week in week out then I could understand but then you contradict that by saying Huddlestone should not be playing every week.

The only thing lost is the goodwill of the fans who put a trip to Wembley above the good of the squad.

Just my take on things and respect the other side of the argument.

1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Utter embarrassing. Gary needs to sort this mess out away from home fast. Need to do all we can to bring Joe Ledley in. Huddlestone and Johnson as a two just doesn't work away at all. 

Joe Ledley is exactly what we don't need! High paid and over 30. We need pace in the center of the park. Preferably someone under the age of 25. 4-1 against Bristol is not good enough if we are looking for a top 6 finish!

12 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Your argument makes no sense though. How has anything been disrupted if he rested all 11?

How have we lost any moment if they didn't play? 

Now if your argument is that we would have been better giving the starting 11 another chance to gel because they need to play together week in week out then I could understand but then you contradict that by saying Huddlestone should not be playing every week.

The only thing lost is the goodwill of the fans who put a trip to Wembley above the good of the squad.

Just my take on things and respect the other side of the argument.

I'm sorry if I come across as being rude but I'm not in the mood for you tonight.

That's how I feel right now, probably because of this damned internet, I don't know, if you don't like it you can lump it. 

Archived