Narcos

Angry Ram

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, David said:

Gave up with it, I just don't do subtitles, always find myself drifting off into reading emails and that whilst watching TV which is impossible with Narcos. 

I need a half wit English version

I struggled in the beginning but once the story gets you it's okay. Often watched it while soaking in a bath, or having a dump.

9 hours ago, David said:

Gave up with it, I just don't do subtitles, always find myself drifting off into reading emails and that whilst watching TV which is impossible with Narcos. 

Try being deaf. An awful lot of television channels refuse to broadcast subtitles on programmes - even when the film itself has subtitles (which most have now), they are not broadcast. TCM and Film4, SciFi, most of the National Geographic channels, even bloody Amazon Prime.

11 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Will be on it once I have the time. Almost done with Preacher season 2 - which I regard as the best bit of television I have seen in a very long time. But I imagine it's not to every ones taste.

@Angry Ram do they still have the same DEA agents in it?

The Latino DEA guy is in it.. All about Cali in this series.

11 hours ago, David said:

'Reading e-mails and that' reminds me of 'some' football fans???

Archived