17/18 Loan Watch

California Ram.

It's not all bad this evening:

"Gordon and Elsnik superb today"

"Really impressed with Gordon and Elsnik, they should be first team regulars this season"

"Elsnik loudly applauded off, great shift today"

"Elsnik looked the brightest player on the pitch, Gordon second. Nice to see players check positions before they make a pass"

"Gordon dangerous on his debut"

"Elsnik and Gordon looking superb"

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Bryson man of the match at Cardiff today apparently

b*******

What is it with us being determined not to let the band get back together? Whenever we have the opportunity, we loan one of them out to go play a blinder elsewhere. 

12 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

It's not all bad this evening:

"Gordon and Elsnik superb today"

"Really impressed with Gordon and Elsnik, they should be first team regulars this season"

"Elsnik loudly applauded off, great shift today"

"Elsnik looked the brightest player on the pitch, Gordon second. Nice to see players check positions before they make a pass"

"Gordon dangerous on his debut"

"Elsnik and Gordon looking superb"

I saw one comment saying Gordon looked like a proper winger.

Good comments in a winning team. We need to see how they fair with their backs to the wall.

Also any comments about Rawson? Have Stanley got a forum?

5 hours ago, Gritters said:

I saw one comment saying Gordon looked like a proper winger.

Good comments in a winning team. We need to see how they fair with their backs to the wall.

Also any comments about Rawson? Have Stanley got a forum?

I work with a couple of Stanley season ticket holders and asked them how he was getting on. Neither had anything of note to report. I live not too far from their ground so I'll try and get to one of their games and see how he's getting on.

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I work with a couple of Stanley season ticket holders and asked them how he was getting on. Neither had anything of note to report. I live not too far from their ground so I'll try and get to one of their games and see how he's getting on.

Yeah I slipped up yesterday I could have gone down to the Prozac yesterday and had a look. I could have gone in the Accrington end for a bit of atmosphere. 

On 9/11/2017 at 16:27, SKRam said:

Now that would be a line up. Two up top surely Diana and one from two. I'm thinking Diana in her Prince Charming years  

Diana on her own would be a pretty decent 2 up top. 

Archived