17/18 Loan Watch

California Ram.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I'm disappointed we didn't keep Elsnik, especially after losing Bryson and Butterfield. What little I've seen of him leads me to believe he could make the step up to our first team in the championship, never mind league 2.

I was also disappointed but he may get very good experience from the loan. 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Is that all you know about Swindon Town FC then? Perhaps you better tell DW he'll be glad of the info from a Swindon fan.

Jeez... Shakes head :unsure:

I Must of missed the post I made where I said I was an expert on Swindon Town... :huh:

Perhaps the Swindon fans that Waffle quoted have an opinion.  

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Jeez... Shakes head :unsure:

I Must of missed the post I made where I said I was an expert on Swindon Town... :huh:

Perhaps the Swindon fans that Waffle quoted have an opinion.  

Perhaps they do - but I wonder whether they might play more than one game before it's certain they're at the wrong team? :ph34r:

16 hours ago, Waffle said:

Read the Swindon Town Forum. They reckon that because their defence play long ball it might ruin Elsnik's creativity. It might be a lesson for him to improve his midfield battling. 

They reckon he was thrown in at the deep end today.

Sounds like perfect preparation to play for us. 

33 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Perhaps they do - but I wonder whether they might play more than one game before it's certain they're at the wrong team? :ph34r:

So their fans have only watched one game? This is hard for you I know. A sleep maybe?

you have made this way more complicated than it was ?

1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

So their fans have only watched one game? This is hard for you I know. A sleep maybe?

The snark is strong with you today, Angry-Wan.

4 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

How many games have Swindow played this season then? If I,m making it complicated your being obtuse and missing the point.

So I,ll just for now allow that Derby know what they,re doing and leave it at that.

16 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How many games have Swindow played this season then? If I,m making it complicated your being obtuse and missing the point.

So I,ll just for now allow that Derby know what they,re doing and leave it at that.

I miss the point of you on occasions.  Quite a lot of occasions actually ?

Clean sheet for Rawson as Accrington Stanley win 3-0. According to the text, he conceded 4 corners and won 2 freekicks in the attacking half.

Kellan Gordon made his debut, coming on as an 81st minute sub in Swindon's 0-3 win at Luton. The text says Elsnik committed 4 fouls, won 1 freekick and assisted the third goal. No mention of Gordon after he came on.

Bryson debuted for Cardiff, coming off the bench on 63 minutes as Warnock's first change. No other mentions for him.

Let's hope young Jacob Butterfield (on the bench) bags the winner in the late kickoff against the Gumps.

Swindon player ratings from This is Wiltshire: 

Timi Elsnik - 8.5

The Derby youngster impressed with a consistent work rate throughout, linked up well with Town’s forwards.  

Kellan Gordan (On for Anderson 82) – 7

Will be happy to have made his Town debut in a win.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Clean sheet for Rawson as Accrington Stanley win 3-0. According to the text, he conceded 4 corners and won 2 freekicks in the attacking half.

Kellan Gordon made his debut, coming on as an 81st minute sub in Swindon's 0-3 win at Luton. The text says Elsnik committed 4 fouls, won 1 freekick and assisted the third goal. No mention of Gordon after he came on.

Bryson debuted for Cardiff, coming off the bench on 63 minutes as Warnock's first change. No other mentions for him.

Let's hope young Jacob Butterfield (on the bench) bags the winner in the late kickoff against the Gumps.

How is Blackman getting on? I think it's important he does well. It could be win win either way.

Archived