Barnsley (A) Cup Tickets

Day

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 14:09, B4ev6is said:

I see a sell out coming on and army few thousand derby fans again.

Stop, just stop!

Its a pointless cup game on a Tuesday night. The club has created a lethargic atmosphere this year. Selling your best players does this.

2000 less fans v Preston than the entire lowest gate of last season. People don't care as much anymore and expectations are lower.

We may get 1500 at this game but only if we are lucky.

Sell out - stop, please B4.

3 hours ago, rammieib said:

Stop, just stop!

Its a pointless cup game on a Tuesday night. The club has created a lethargic atmosphere this year. Selling your best players does this.

2000 less half fans v Preston than the entire lowest gate of last season. People that are not really Derby fans don't care as much anymore and expectations are lower.

FTFY.

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

Stop, just stop!

2000 less fans v Preston than the entire lowest gate of last season. People don't care as much anymore and expectations are lower.

Maybe some of the 'glory-hunters' are staying away. If so - GREAT!

Don't get why some prefer the glory hunters to stay away? I'd prefer 30k fans at home games rather than a sterile 24k atmosphere.

Not having a pop at B4's enthusiasm, just the silly comments about the fact just about every game he expects the whole of Derby to be there. Plenty of folk can have a go at some of my comments - and @RiddingsRam seems to know my miserly personality to a T! :)

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

But there is a chance to go to wembly alright 3rd but still there and well people always moaning tickets are still experance so when only £10 go back your team and show this kind money us derby fans are willing to pay.

Sorry B4 - No desire to drive up to Barnsley to watch us play a weaker team. (Then if/when we lose, everyone (except me) moans that we missed a chance to go to Wembley!)

Just bought my tickets and was asked if I wanted standard or 'singing section tickets. 

I asked if I could have a standard ticket that converts into a singing section one if we are winning. Apparently its called a South Stand ticket.

:ph34r:

Archived