January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Funny how it was Forestieri who was told to stay away from training, rather than Winnall isn't it.

Someone on the Wednesday forum said that FF went in late on Winnall, Winnall squared up to him & FF flopped to the ground to the astonishment of his teammates & coaches.

I just judge every player on their attitude for us - Different manager, different players, different set of expectations (you would think)

I would assume that with Hooper, Fletcher and Rhodes they think they have enough forwards - And that Forestieri gives them something 'different' which Winnall doesn't?

1 hour ago, David said:

Last time I saw McGugan he was carrying a few extra pounds and doing his coaching badges. Are we that desperate for new toys to play with?

Barely played for 3 seasons now.

Exactly. hasnt done it for years, not what we are after at all. Where as Leadbetter could have been.

24 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Plenty of players who are running their contracts down at their clubs. The main one who i'd want to go in for in January is Bakary Sako at Palace. 

He's out of contract next summer so they'd be happy to get any kind of money for him. 

Come on @RamsPolls, I just gave you a like on another post and then you post this. For me Sako, a player nearing 30 who has played very little football over the last 2 years and out of contract will be demanding high wages and no doubt a hefty signing on fee. He strikes me as a player more interested in picking up a wage than playing matches. Better options out there for me. 

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Plenty of players who are running their contracts down at their clubs. The main one who i'd want to go in for in January is Bakary Sako at Palace. 

He's out of contract next summer so they'd be happy to get any kind of money for him. 

Played 33 times in the last 2 years, not scored a goal since 29th August 2015. No thanks.

Archived