January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 19:47, HantsRam said:

He turned out for arsenal c team that got gumped 4-2 at the weekend. 

He's unlikely to be anywhere near the first team in the near future. 

As for going to Russia with England. .....absolutely no way.

I see today that Saints and Everton are battling it out over 20 mill bids for Theo...................shall we put in a cheeky bid HantsRam???????

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

I see today that Saints and Everton are battling it out over 20 mill bids for Theo...................shall we put in a cheeky bid HantsRam???????

Not a rowett player in a million years. I'd be astonished if he was an allardyce player. 

Out of those 2 Southampton would appear more likely  (he came through their academy and was sold to arsenal).

He's not going to improve now. He'll be forever a sterling type player. All pace and no brain. Bit like theo. 

46 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Not a rowett player in a million years. I'd be astonished if he was an allardyce player. 

Out of those 2 Southampton would appear more likely  (he came through their academy and was sold to arsenal).

He's not going to improve now. He'll be forever a sterling type player. All pace and no brain. Bit like theo. 

Oh dear, so he's not likely to drop a division then on a quarter of his wages and we can't find the 20 mill??? Shame, had my hopes up with the suggestion.............

Bradley Johnson's cracked a bone in his back. If we felt we needed an attacking left-sided or central midfielder we could look at 25 year old Austrian Christoph Knasmüllner who's scored an astonishing number of midfield goals and started out at Bayern before moving to Inter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph_Knasmüllner

Edit: Just seen Rowett says he is looking at midfielders because of the injuries to Ledley and Johnson: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gary-rowett-transfer-plans-derby-1048850

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

You mean the Sterling that's scored 14 league goals in 20 appearances this season?

4 hours ago, HantsRam said:

All pace and no brain yes that's why he's scored 65 Prem goals playing as a winger for Arsenal

12 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

West Brom willing to sell Oliver Burke. Suspect he’s out of our price range, but might be a good addition. 

If only to really (and I mean seriously) upset the Treetards, can you imagine their mardy arsed retorts. 

Oliver Burke in a Rams shirt, that would defo go up in my office in Nottingham ??

13 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

If only to really (and I mean seriously) upset the Treetards, can you imagine their mardy arsed retorts. 

Oliver Burke in a Rams shirt, that would defo go up in my office in Nottingham ??

Worth every penny! 

Archived