Mahrez

Day

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to guess here that he had nothing lined up, advised by his now ex agent to tell his Algerian boss Leicester will let him go so can I have the day off.

Hoping that they would accept a mega money offer for him and can jump straight into his private jet and sign on the dotted line.

Now he looks an absolute plonker, will probably end up on the bench and leave in January for half the Roma offer to some mid table European team that will have him.

48 minutes ago, David said:

I'm going to guess here that he had nothing lined up, advised by his now ex agent to tell his Algerian boss Leicester will let him go so can I have the day off.

Hoping that they would accept a mega money offer for him and can jump straight into his private jet and sign on the dotted line.

Now he looks an absolute plonker, will probably end up on the bench and leave in January for half the Roma offer to some mid table European team that will have him.

On your marks come January then Gary, might be useful as back up. We are after all a mid table European team? :ph34r:

Algeria we're due to fly to Zambia for a WC Qualifier on Thursday morning. If he had gone and there was a late bid there would have been  no way he could have got back to the UK/Europe for a medical etc.

The Algerian FA put out a little tweet which made it sound like a deal was imminent. Sky and the rest just snowballed it from there. Most of it was total BS. He's from Paris and was probably there with family playing on his PlayStation. Still has three years on his contract at Leicester on £100k a week. It's not the end of the world for him.

Algeria lost and are pretty much out of the running for WC qualification though.

Archived