Maikel Kieftenbeld - Never signed.

David

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I don't believe this story one bit, if it was a case of the form being in on time, just the wrong bit signed, providing all parties can vouch for it (including the EFL who spotted the issue), surely they would let it go?

I agree,more likely that Arry's envelope was full of used 50's not used 20's as is normal for these types of transfers.

Arry kicked off as no one accepts 50's and went straight to the EFL.

Quite right as well,poor again by the Rams.

21 minutes ago, Topram said:

Bloody hell butterfield can't escape can he??? Some of the stuff on here, no wonder he wanted out

I've not seen anything on here about Butterfield that is unlike what you have posted about Russell in the past (although admittedly I don't spend enough time on here to read absolutely everything).

It was a good read that and it did cheer me up. Some Wednesday fans are in for a rude awakening if that's what they're expecting!

11 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

I've not seen anything on here about Butterfield that is unlike what you have posted about Russell in the past (although admittedly I don't spend enough time on here to read absolutely everything).

It was a good read that and it did cheer me up. Some Wednesday fans are in for a rude awakening if that's what they're expecting!

I was waiting for the Russell word, but butterfield was a expensive new signing and has been under fire by fans a lot lot worse than a few mentions of someone who has deserved critism 

43 minutes ago, Topram said:

Bloody hell butterfield can't escape can he??? Some of the stuff on here, no wonder he wanted out

GR doesn't seem very forthcoming in praise for him! Has he made similar comments about Butterfield that he made about Bryson?!

Archived