Sam Winnall & Jacob Butterfield - loan swap confirmed

Nuwtfly

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Forestieri was the one suspended, would suggest it was more him as the instigator rather than Winnall.

From a Weds mate... FF went in late on Winnall in training. Winnall squared up. FF threw himself to floor claiming a head butt. Everyone saw nothing happened. FF got banned internally ad fined for it. 

I don't think I've ever been as disappointed in a player like I have Butterfield. I thought he was gonna press on after that double at Hull... but has done absolutely nothing other than run around like a headless chicken with backwards or sideways passes. Good riddance.

Please please please make this happen. It's been a s**** boring day so far. Nobody going we want to go. Our best U23 players we want to keep going. Most of the targets some of the fans want going elsewhere. There has to be a silver lining and this is a good start

2 minutes ago, Redcar said:

I don't think I've ever been as disappointed in a player like I have Butterfield. I thought he was gonna presson after that double at Hull... but has done absolutely nothing other than run around like a headless chicken with backwards or sideways passes. Good riddance.

Oh.... and he can't shoot for s*** anymore

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Could go one of three ways

1) We do the most straightforward thing and bring in another CM to replace the two going out. David Davis being the most likely.

2) We give the incredibly impressive Callum Guy a chance to prove himself. Super talented player who can do the battling role.

3) We see a repeat of the "Don't worry guys, if Chris Martin is going we'll definitely bring in a replacement" scenario we saw a year ago today...

The Davis deal must be close surely. Either that or we're getting another player in that's gone completely under the radar. GR wants to cut the wage budget which is all well and good, but how can you sacrifice that when we'll be left with two currently fully fit centre mids in the squad. If Butters follows Bryson out the door and we don't bring in a CM then I think that'll probably end our top six hopes. A bit dramatic, but we're going to have injuries and suspensions throughout the season, with our back-ups being young inexperienced players being thrown into the deep end.

Just now, Kernow said:

The Davis deal must be close surely. Either that or we're getting another player in that's gone completely under the radar. GR wants to cut the wage budget which is all well and good, but how can you sacrifice that when we'll be left with two currently fully fit centre mids in the squad. If Butters follows Bryson out the door and we don't bring in a CM then I think that'll probably end our top six hopes. A bit dramatic, but we're going to have injuries and suspensions throughout the season, with our back-ups being young inexperienced players being thrown into the deep end.

Looks like Song is signing for Birmingham on loan. Could well be that the Davis deal is done, just waiting for confirmation at 11pm!

6 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

From a Weds mate... FF went in late on Winnall in training. Winnall squared up. FF threw himself to floor claiming a head butt. Everyone saw nothing happened. FF got banned internally ad fined for it. 

Lol. Was he trying to get him sent off? In training?

11 minutes ago, Moist One said:

people don't understand football. Someone says something negative, and inaccurate, others jump on the opinion and peddal it as fact! Nonsense.

You clearly understand football, because that sounds about right!

Archived