Jason Shackell - Joined Millwall on Loan

Nijul_cluff

17 minutes ago, RamNut said:

That will be the goal where the whole problem was created by johnson then?

Not saying anyone else was blameless - Yeh Johnson created the problem - But Shackell wussed out of closing down HIS man

If people are allowed to blame Keogh for the playoff final when he at least tried to take action - I'm allowed to have a go at Shackell for not :)

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, lioncoeur said:

Actually, I am not aware of the fact Gary Rowett has openly stated he is going to release him. Accordingly to the internet sources he said something like: Jason Shackell will be let go if we can find a potential suitor for him.

Anyway Jason Shackell and his wife just got themselves their first son, a few weeks ago.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-defender-jason-shackell-326572

Mildly off topic but I'm not sure I'd have shared the video of him getting quite so intimate with her arse there.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Saity said:

I Still think Shacks can be important this season....offer them Pearce instead

I love this mindset. Like Ipswich will be happily surprised to offer them an entirely different player to the one they want. 

"Well, he's also a Derby centre-back, so yeah sure we'll take him! OMG thank you so much."

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

I love this mindset. Like Ipswich will be happily surprised to offer them an entirely different player to the one they want. 

"Well, he's also a Derby centre-back, so yeah sure we'll take him! OMG thank you so much."

my comment ... was what they call tongue in cheek mate

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

"Ipswich. Trying for Jason Shackell at Derby on loan. Offer on wages so far pretty low"

From Nixon.

Then surely there is little point for us to do this one? 

I too believe he can do what we need in defence if needed

• 4 months later...

Impressed with the way Shackell has knuckled down and put in a shift with the U23s. Especially as I heard he was only told to find a new club on the last day of the summer transfer window, and clearly ran out of time to get away.

Now Nixon is saying a loan move is on the cards. Obviously would be good news for all parties.

5a54dfa0f0c72_NixonTwitterloan.thumb.JPG.9b4f6adbe5cfb65834b768dbaf4a33cd.JPG

Archived