Cameron Jerome - Signed 18 month deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

We'll that's the 4-2-3-1 formation out of the window then. Looks like GR is that impressed with Carsons form that he's decided to go with a 1- 10 formation. We've definitely got enough forwards on the books to give it a whirl.

The  predictio on FRGS  is now getting very difficult every week !!!

4 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

#GLASS EMPTY

Well yes but maybe a contract til 2019 isn't the best move... Time for him the be promoted and relegated again. 

“We believe that he will fit into our style of play and will add something different to our forward options.” - Rowett

This is why I think Jerome is a good signing, and why I can come to terms with him replacing Martin. 

Three promotions, experienced, knows Ledley and Johnson. Will fit in nicely and no doubt this will look like great business come the end of the season. 

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Decent signing, ain’t gonna be a first choice player to get us all too excited, but he gives us another option up front to help us see the season through, should fit Gary’s style too.

You never know. If he hits the ground running then he may just force his way into the starting 11. Certainly puts pressure on the other forwards to maintain their form which can only be a positive.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Decent signing, ain’t gonna be a first choice player to get us all too excited, but he gives us another option up front to help us see the season through, should fit Gary’s style too.

I don't know that he isn't going to be first choice Cf ahead of nuge or winnall . Prob be on the bench tho on Friday 

Archived