DcFc Dyycheee

Cameron Jerome - Signed 18 month deal

44 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I bet he couldn’t believe he would be selected at a club who had Vydra nugent Martin winnall Bent at thier disposal 

I know at least he’s not starting today.

Was it Norwich Lad who said that he would give him a piggy-back from Norwich to Derby?

Did make me wonder if he was well past the sell-buy date. 

On 01/04/2018 at 13:42, King Kevin said:

Can't defend what we are seeing at the moment ,all I will say is he is a better player than what we have seen so far .Do we learn nothing from the Vydra saga he was crap 9 months ago.

The majority of people with footballing sense saw that Vydra was being played out of position. I noticed lots of people at the start of the season predicting he’d do well this year. 

Jerome is playing in his best role he has been played in his career.

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

The majority of people with footballing sense saw that Vydra was being played out of position. I noticed lots of people at the start of the season predicting he’d do well this year. 

Jerome is playing in his best role he has been played in his career.

You could say he's being starved of service ,Chris Martin can't play in this side albeit he has a few chances .

1 minute ago, King Kevin said:

You could say he's being starved of service ,Chris Martin can't play in this side albeit he has a few chances .

Because our system doesn’t suit Chris Martin at all. Whereas Jerome has played this role throughout his career. He’s always been someone who runs onto balls and bullies defences rather than a link up man like Martin. The fact he’s doing poorly is down to him being past it. 

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.