Cameron Jerome - Signed 18 month deal

DcFc Dyycheee

I find this signing odd. Not a position I feel needs strengthening and it's not like we're short on variety up top. I don't know much about him to be fair but GR's track record of signing dependable pro's isn't bad so I'm open minded.

Surely has to seal the coffin for Chris Martin's Derby career. 

Good luck Cameron.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Medical isn’t until tomorrow is what I’ve just seen on twitter.

Rob Dorsett, John Percy and Pete O'Rourke (the 3rd not as reliable as the others) have all said its happened/happening/will happen today. 

I reckon he'll be announced tonight or tomorrow morning, probably getting the press stuff sorted.

If there's further delays, perhaps we're waiting for Reading and Martin to be completed at the same time. 

47 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Rob Dorsett, John Percy and Pete O'Rourke (the 3rd not as reliable as the others) have all said its happened/happening/will happen today. 

I reckon he'll be announced tonight or tomorrow morning, probably getting the press stuff sorted.

If there's further delays, perhaps we're waiting for Reading and Martin to be completed at the same time. 

Wouldn't surprise me if we didn't finalise until we definitely knew we had a taker for Martin

Archived