Cameron Jerome - Signed 18 month deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Think you are on about Callum Wilson.

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

No he did play for Cardiff but they were his first club so I guess whoever signed him instead of us it wasnt them. I dont remember us going for him, just that hes scored a few against us. 

I think it was when he went to Norwich, we were in for him but he went there instead

If Martin is leaving and we are replacing him with 31 year old Cameron Jerome and spending £3million in the process then that is absurd. 

All rumours at the minute and I hope to god this signing isn't true. The last thing this squad needs is another ageing player looking for his final payday and an easy ride on what will be substantial wages! 

Where are these young, hungry players looking to prove a point, full of desire and energy we were promised?

one thing I'm very quickly learning about Rowett is that he talks absolute s***e

We're turning into f*****g dignitas for footballers ffs

1 minute ago, Simsy said:

No rowett... this is exactly the signing we want to avoid. Past his best wants one last pay day and not anymore prolific than what we have.

16 champ goals last season and 18 champ goals three seasons ago.Season inbetween was in the prem.

Decent ratio that and in total around 1 in 3 for Norwich. 

Just now, mickram said:

16 champ goals last season and 18 champ goals three seasons ago.Season inbetween was in the prem.

There's a reason Norwich are cashing in now, they can see the decline coming, we should've been smart and done the same with Martin when we had the chance. 

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, mickram said:

why would Norwich want to sell him? 

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

There's a reason Norwich are cashing in now, they can see the decline coming, we should've been smart and done the same with Martin when we had the chance. 

Their manager is giving the team a overhaul so I wouldnt read too much into the players who they let go

7 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Agree, i dont think Martin fits GR's system 

This is like deja vu from 12 months ago with NP. Still say the problem is creativity as it was 12 months ago. I have total confidence in Martin and Nuge to score and also Vydra if he can get his confidence up. We need a winger and a driving centre midfielder. Why can everyone see it but the people who need to. We are going from a young hungry side to a slow 30+ side lacking in ideas. Cough came in with the remit of lowering the wage bill, age  and size of the squad and we seem to have done a total u turn on it. 

1 minute ago, mickram said:

three years ago when he was at his prime he got 18 goals.. how many would he get towards the tail end of his career now then?  Looking at his overall career statistics he is far from prolific.  This one would make no sense to me at all.

Archived