Cameron Jerome - Signed 18 month deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, curtains said:

Wouldn’t say they were fussed, some good, some not bothered, some want Martin back!

Based on couple of Norwich fans I know, they say Jerome is lazy too(same as they did Martin before he started banging 20 goals a season), they say he can’t hit a barn door at present (same as Martin....etc). Opinions eh

Doesnt really excite me at his age, but neither did Huddlestone coming back or Davies but Rowett knew better AND it’s Gary’s nous for makin* things gel and work that really excites me.

Hes delivering a plan, Jerome looks part of it, many clubs probably wouldn’t want him, yet Gaz thinks he’s a good fit; that will do for me.

Look forward to seeing what he brings to our party.

What a deflating transfer for me. Current crop of players are doing the job and that's with Martin going limited minutes. 

Now we have Winnall, Nugent and Jerome to basically play for one spot. Vydra is always going to start.

Martin and Bent to be moved on, both probably on £25k a week. Don't see anyone paying that so we will be subsidising half of it.

Plus he's 32, and when we do get promoted, he won't be offering anything next season. Sure we need to get there soon but if we're to sign someone, would have liked to see someone who could have done it next season. As it stands, I suspect six months from now we will be looking how to offload him.

23 minutes ago, lioncoeur said:

Vydra is a CAM. The rest are pure strikers.  :ph34r:

main-qimg-8d3bcfc7142502e1cadb833bb0e85ac0-c.jpg

Blimey his goalscoring record looks even better then if hes only a midfield player!

8 minutes ago, rammieib said:

What a deflating transfer for me. Current crop of players are doing the job and that's with Martin going limited minutes. 

Now we have Winnall, Nugent and Jerome to basically play for one spot. Vydra is always going to start.

Martin and Bent to be moved on, both probably on £25k a week. Don't see anyone paying that so we will be subsidising half of it.

Plus he's 32, and when we do get promoted, he won't be offering anything next season. Sure we need to get there soon but if we're to sign someone, would have liked to see someone who could have done it next season. As it stands, I suspect six months from now we will be looking how to offload him.

Could probably look back at this time last season and some said that about Nugent, I remember one poster put him on the “move and sell on” list without starting a game..... what do we know eh?????

18 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

'We've got Jerome,

Cameron Jerome,

I just don't think you understand,

He's another old man,

For Gary Rowetts plan, 

We've got Cameron Jerome'.

'We've got Jerome,

Cameron Jerome,

I just don't think you understand,

He's older than me nan,

He's on a Sun Life plan, 

We've got Cameron Jerome'.

(With the age concerns in this thread, this would be more fitting)

Archived